• Last update: October 24th 2014 •
Yes, you still can request a commission but read:
Due the long to-do list, you now will be added in the "on hold" list~
Please put as note if you need the commission done before some date ^^ Thanks!
How to order
Send a note with the necessary info:
(you can just copy and paste, but fill with your
• Type of commission: (here you can put an example from my gallery of what you want)
• Payment method: (and tell me if you're ok to pay the fee of paypal)
• Paypal e-mail: (only necessary in paypal payments, points no)
• Name of the the character:
• Who did the original design?
• Personality of the character:
• Background: (simple or transparent is free)
• Want the version in big size? (free)
• Want see the sketch? (free)
If is a custom adopt also add this info:
• Colors that you would like:
• Style of clothes that you imagine for the adopt:
• Images (can be from Google) for references of clothes:
• Notes: (if you want add more info, like color of eyes, color of hair, put it here)
Samples and base prices
I accept points too ($1 = 100)
*The special magic card will be: your character knee-up with some special power (you'll tell me which power want - can be more than one), with magic background and shiny effects.
How it will works:
1. After you send me all necessary info I'll add you in the queue.
(the time in this part can be long or short, if you're hurry, tell me)
2. I'll start the commission, make the sketch and send a e-mail requesting the payment (I'll tell you by note).
3. The sketch will be send for you if you requested it (after the payment).
4. The commission will be continued and finished.
Important • Don't request the commission if you're unsure if you can pay or no.
• Read the "I don't draw" list if you're unsure about what I accept draw.
• These are the base prices, in other words, I can add of $5 to $20 depending of the char.
• Chibi boys are a little more expensive (like + $5)
• Non-chibi boys are the almost double of the price.
• Furry sometimes have other price.
• Custom Adopts
can be more expensive depending of the design.
• You just need pay when I send a note/e-mail
• Simple background (solid color, some pattern and a border) are for free.
I don't draw:
• Cartoon characters
• Old characters
• Very muscular characters
• More than 4 characters in the same drawing
• Monsters (but ask me, I can try)
• Big mechas
• Yaoi couples
Terms and Conditions
1. DO NOT claim, edit, reproduce my artworks and/or use it for commercial usage. If it will be used for profit (ex. merchandise) you may purchase the license from me.
2. I (the artist) has the right to sell the finished commissions as part of my portfolio. Commissioner still owns the copyright to the characters and will be mentioned as the owner of the character.
3. You're free to print out the pic or even make whatever you want as long as it's only for your personal use and not for sale.
4. The changes in the drawing (if necessary) must be requested in the sketch stage.
5. NO refunds unless there is an acceptable reason for it.
6. I can tell you how many time the commission will take (after payment), but complex commissions have no estimated date.
7. If you insist on it being rushed (earlier than the completion date), there will be a rush fee.
8. Commissioning me means you agree to the terms and services mentioned.
. The pixel commission aren't open!
. Currently I'm reserving the money to buy pieces to my computer ^^
. Feel free for ask anything.